16 ReviewsView Product Reviews
25mm Celotex TB4025 PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
|35+ boards||70+ boards||110+ boards|
|£14.16ex. VAT||£14.01ex. VAT||£13.87ex. VAT|
Wed 29 Mar
Order within 12hrsView Delivery & Returns Information
25mm Celotex TB4025 PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mmURN: 3001024
Delivery & Returns Information
All delivery charges are shown in your basket and are dependent on the total value of items in your basket based on product category.
Standard (Nationwide) Delivery
|ORDER VALUE||DELIVERY CHARGE|
|Insulation, Plasterboard and Drylining|
|Under £150 ex. VAT||£75 ex. VAT|
|Between £150 - £300 ex. VAT||£50 ex. VAT|
|Between £300 - £500 ex. VAT||£25 ex. VAT|
|Over £500 ex. VAT||FREE|
|Building Material Products|
|Under £300 ex. VAT||£50 ex. VAT|
|Between £300 – £500 ex. VAT||£25 ex. VAT|
|Over £500 ex. VAT||FREE|
|Under £100 ex. VAT||£7.50 ex. VAT|
|Over £100 ex. VAT||FREE|
|SuperFOIL and YBS products|
|Each item||£10 ex. VAT|
|Over £350 ex. VAT of 1 brand||FREE|
|ORDER VALUE||DELIVERY CHARGE|
|Under £300 ex. VAT||£75 ex. VAT|
|Over £300 ex. VAT||£50 ex. VAT|
This charge is based on delivery to mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands. If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands a member of our customer service team will contact you prior to processing your order should an additional delivery charge apply. We do not offer deliveries outside the UK mainland.
We offer a 30 day returns policy on any faulty products.
- Use in floors, framed walls and pitched roofs
- Aluminium composite facing on both sides
- 0.022 W/mK thermal conductivity
- Easy to handle and install
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- BBA certified
- 140kPA compressive strength
- 150MN.s/g.m Surface Spread of Flame
|Sales Unit Coverage:||2.88m2|
Thermal bridges aren't only an issue of heat loss and the higher bills that come with them, they also greatly impact your comfort and quality of life. Celotex TB4025 PIR Insulation 25mm is a BBA-certified thermal insulation solution purposed to combat thermal-bridging in a variety of floor, wall and roof applications. The 2.4m x 1.2m boards are manufactured using a blend of specially designed blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Not only do they promise environmental kindness but TB4025 boards also bring in maximum thermal efficiency with thermal conductivity of just 0.022 W/m.K.
25mm Celotex PIR boards have their low emissivity foil facings to thank for this low number and hence, do a wonderful job of improving thermal conductivity in sealed cavity air spaces. Celotex TB4025 is also equipped with a BRE Green Guide rating A, which can be used in your BREEAM assessments to show environmental performance.
TB4025 Celotex 25mm PIR Insulation Board Applications
Specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges, (as the 'TB' in its title states), TB4025 is suitable for roof, floor, and wall applications in new buildings or refurbishment projects.
With a thermal conductivity of 0.022w W/mK, TB4025 is the ideal solution for insulation in pitched roofs, flat roofs, solid masonry walls, timber frames, and steel framed systems.
It can also be used in solid floor systems such as screed and concrete slab floors, and as loft insulation between timber rafters.
Celotex TB4025 can be used in the following construction types:
- Ground Floor - Concrete Slab (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Beam and Block (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Suspended Timber Joists (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab (perimeter upstand)
- External Wall - Timber Frame Internal Linings
- External Wall - Masonry Cavity Internal Linings
- External Wall - Solid Masonry Internal Linings
- Partition Wall
- Pitched Roof - Below Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof - Above Timber Rafters
Celotex TB4025 Specifications
Celotex TB4025 board comprises a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides.
Celotex TB4025 insulation board is one of the thinnest PIR insulation sizes available and is particularly effective at overcoming thermal bridging.
Celotex 25mm TB4025 boards eliminate thermal bridges by providing a continuous layer of rigid polyisocyanurate PIR insulation within the building structure, providing long-term energy savings.
The board's PIR core is manufactured using blowing agents with zero ODP and low GWP, rendering it an ecologically friendly option.
Let's have a look at the specs:
- Excellent thermal conductivity of 0.022w W/mK - reduces the thickness required to hit the target U-value
- Low emissivity foil facing provides improved thermal performance in sealed cavity air spaces
- Complies with UK Building Regulations with better U-values and thinner solutions
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP)
- Easy to install
- BBA certified - Celotex TB4025 has been assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined roof, wall and floor applications if installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide Rating of A, which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments
- Standard board size: 1200mm x 2400mm
- Water vapour resistance: 150MN.s/g.m
Celotex TB4025 Insulation Board Certifications
BS EN is British and European Standard Specifications. With over 100 years of experience, the British Standards Institute is recognised as the UK’s National standards body.
- Spread of flame: Euroclass E Reaction to Fire classification, according to BS EN 13501-1
- Compressive Strength: 140kPa
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K, reducing the thickness of insulation required to hit the target U-value - BS EN 12667
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A for sustainability - which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments
- BBA certified
25mm Celotex TB4025 Insulation Storage & Handling
As they are super light and portable, 25mm Celotex TB4025 boards can also be handled and transported easily.
If you need to store 25mm TB4025 Celotex insulation boards for a while before installation, you should choose a cool, dry space.
Our rule of thumb when it comes to storage is that the boards should not be stored on the ground. Instead, store them on a level surface and under a protective cover.
Celotex is a leading British manufacturer of 25mm TB4000 PIR insulation. Founded in the early 1920s, the company has since evolved from a fibreboard insulation company to one that solely focuses on PIR insulation boards that offer excellent thermal performance.
The TB4025 insulation board is just one of many popular thermal insulation solutions in the Celotex product range. The Celotex TB4000 PIR insulation range consists of thicknesses: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, and 40mm, all of which are available for prompt delivery at a competitive price on our site.
Used this to better insulate my outer house walls ahead of next winter
came on time and the driver was really kind
Good service and insulation
Good quality insulation
The delivery was prompt and the product is good value for money.
Thank you for a good service and product
Arrive on time, thanks
Easy to cut and easy to install under my floor between the joists. The price and service were excellent too.
Great insulation, bought 50mm and 100mm also at a competitive price.
Used this to reduce thermal bridging around columns and worked a charm! Very good price too!
Really cheap and I had the boards delivered in 2 working days, thank you
I was recommended this thermal insulation from a friend because it was simple to cut and install
reduces thermal bridging