Plasterboard Pallets(14 Products)
Very rarely will a task require just one sheet of plasterboard. Buying plasterboard in bulk is a smart move, a strategy even, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. When you buy a plasterboard pallet, you’re not only getting plasterboard at discounted prices, but you’re also saving time and money by avoiding the laborious process of going store-to-store on a regular basis.Find Out More About Our Types of Pallets of Plasterboard
12.5mm Knauf Wallboard Square Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 72
12.5mm Knauf Wallboard Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 72
15mm Knauf Wallboard Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 60
12.5mm Knauf Fire Panel Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 60
12.5mm Knauf Moisture Panel Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 60
12.5mm Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 56
15mm Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 48
12.5mm Knauf Vapour Panel Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 72
Why Buy Plasterboard Pallets?
Plasterboard pallets ensure you can complete large drylining projects with ultimate efficiency. When you purchase in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your plasterboard getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Plasterboard Pallets
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!
Materials Market Plasterboard Pallet Range
We offer a range of plasterboard sheets manufactured by the most reputable industry brands. At Materials Market, you can expect the following from our plasterboard range:
- Standard pallets manufactured from the highest quality gypsum, which are suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. A cost-effective choice for walls, partitions and ceilings with standard performance requirements.
- Reinforced core performance plasterboard which is infused with special additives to provide additional fire, acoustic, moisture or vapour resistance.
- Both square edge and tapered-edge plasterboard forms.
- Sheets suitable for direct decoration (tape and joint) or Thistle plaster finish.
- A range of 2400 x 1200 x 12.5mm sheets, as well as a host of other sizes and thicknesses.
Browse our plasterboard products by category on the left drop bar and find the right product for your project today.
Plasterboard Pallet Quantities
- Standard Plasterboard - 60, 72, 80
- Fire-rated Plasterboard - 48, 60
- Moisture Resistant Plasterboard - 60
- Soundproof Plasterboard - 48, 56
- Vapour Resistant Plasterboard - 72
When it comes to fixing your plasterboard onto a wall, we also stock a range of accessories and adhesives to help you on your way.
Why not take a look at our pallet pack of Plasterboard Adhesive Bonding Compound?