Plasterboard Pallets(14 Products)
Very rarely will a task require just one sheet of plasterboard. Buying plasterboard in bulk is a smart move, a strategy even, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. When you buy a plasterboard pallet, you’re not only getting plasterboard at discounted prices, but you’re also saving time and money by avoiding the laborious process of going store-to-store on a regular basis.Find Out More About Our Types of Pallets of Plasterboard
Why Buy Plasterboard Pallets?
Plasterboard pallets ensure you can complete large drylining projects with ultimate efficiency. When you purchase in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your plasterboard getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Plasterboard Pallets
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!
Materials Market Plasterboard Pallet Range
We offer a range of plasterboard sheets manufactured by the most reputable industry brands. At Materials Market, you can expect the following from our plasterboard range:
- Standard pallets manufactured from the highest quality gypsum, which are suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. A cost-effective choice for walls, partitions and ceilings with standard performance requirements.
- Reinforced core performance plasterboard which is infused with special additives to provide additional fire, acoustic, moisture or vapour resistance.
- Both square edge and tapered-edge plasterboard forms.
- Sheets suitable for direct decoration (tape and joint) or Thistle plaster finish.
- A range of 2400 x 1200 x 12.5mm sheets, as well as a host of other sizes and thicknesses.
Browse our plasterboard products by category on the left drop bar and find the right product for your project today.
Plasterboard Pallet Quantities
- Standard Plasterboard - 60, 72, 80
- Fire-rated Plasterboard - 48, 60
- Moisture Resistant Plasterboard - 60
- Soundproof Plasterboard - 48, 56
- Vapour Resistant Plasterboard - 72
When it comes to fixing your plasterboard onto a wall, we also stock a range of accessories and adhesives to help you on your way.
Why not take a look at our pallet pack of Plasterboard Adhesive Bonding Compound?