10x2 Timber Bulk Buy(2 Products)
Buying packs of 10x2 timber is a smart move, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. When you buy 10x2 timber packs, you’re getting an abundance of timber at discounted prices and avoiding the laborious process of going from store-to-store to find the quantity you need.Find Out More About Our Types of Pack of 10x2
Why Buy 10x2 Timber Packs?
Packs of 10x2 timber ensure you can complete large construction projects with ultimate efficiency.
We stock 10" x 2" timber in the following packs:
- 47mm x 250mm Sawn Treated Timber C24 (10" x 2") 4.8m - Pack of 44
- 47mm x 250mm Sawn Treated Timber C24 (10" x 2") 3.6m - Pack of 44
When you purchase 10x2 timber in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your timber getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying 10x2 Timber Packs
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks.
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!