Pack of Celcon Blocks(2 Products)
Buying packs of Celcon blocks in large quantities, also known as bulk shopping, is an excellent way to stock up while cutting down on construction costs. Buying Celcons in bulk is a smart move, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. You'll save time and money by avoiding the laborious process of going store-to-store on a regular basis.
Orders large enough to require a pallet will require a £20 refundable pallet charge to be paid per pallet. Our customer service team will reach out to you if this applies to your order.
100mm Celcon H+H Standard Grade Plain Face 3.6N Block - Pack of 120
100mm Celcon H+H High Strength Grade Plain Face 7.3N Block - Pack of 120
Why Buy Packs of Celcon Blocks?
Celcon packs ensure you can complete large construction projects with ultimate efficiency. We stock the following Celcon packs:
- Celcon H+H Standard Grade Plain Face 3.6N Block - Pack of 120
- Celcon H+H High Strength Grade Plain Face 7.3N Block - Pack of 120
When you purchase Celcons in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your Celcons getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Bulk Celcons
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks.
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!