Plywood Bulk Packs(16 Products)
Buying plywood in packs is a smart move, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. When you buy a pack of plywood, not only are you getting discounted prices but you also avoid the laborious process of going from store-to-store to find the quantity you need.Find Out More About Our Types of Packs of Plywood
Why Buy Plywood Bulk Packs?
Plywood bulk packs ensure you can complete large construction projects with ultimate efficiency. When you purchase plywood in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your plywood getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Plywood Bulk Packs
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks.
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!
Materials Market Plywood Bulk Pack Range
We offer a range of plywood sheets suitable for both interior applications and exterior applications. At Materials Market, you can expect the following from our plywood range:
- Strong, engineered wood sheets comprising many thin layers of wood veneer sheets glued together with an adhesive.
- Smooth-surfaced multi-purpose sheet material ideal for a wide range of commercial and domestic building projects.
- 8x4 plywood sheets - the industry standard (meaning 8ft by 4ft) which is equivalent to 2440mm x 1220mm.
- Meticulous cross-graining - each individual adjacent layer is rotated from 45-90 degrees so the wood grain is going in different directions in each layer, which improves strength and prevents warping.
- Marine Plywood Sheets - offering a superior grade to standard hardwood plywood, it is manufactured using waterproof glue, making it suitable for external applications and endowing it with impeccable water resistance.
- Birch plywood - made from only Birch veneers of the same thickness.
Browse our plywood products by category on the left drop bar and find the right product for your project today.
Plywood Bulk Quantities
- Non-Structural Hardwood Plywood Sheet 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') - Pack of 165
- Structural Hardwood Plywood Sheet 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') - Pack of 36, 50, 75 & 100
- Marine Plywood BS1088 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') - Pack of 36, 50 & 75
- Elliotis Softwood Pine Structural Plywood 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') - Pack of 50, 75 & 100
- Softwood Shuttering Plywood C+/C 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') - Pack of 50, 75 & 100