Timber Pack (53 Products)
In today's complicated economic climate, buying timber in bulk has become increasingly difficult and costly for construction materials suppliers. Consequently, their customers experience increased expenses, long lead times, and delayed project completion. Sadly, the pandemic has only exacerbated this crisis by creating a shortage of raw supplies due to limited supply chains. To combat these issues, buyers must be strategic with their purchasing decisions; and buying packs of timber is a good place to start.Find Out More About Our Types of Packs of Timber
47mm x 50mm Sawn Treated Timber (2" x 2") 3m - Pack of 288
47mm x 50mm Sawn Treated Timber (2" x 2") 3.6m - Pack of 288
47mm x 75mm Sawn Treated Timber (3" x 2") 3m - Pack of 154
47mm x 75mm Sawn Treated Timber (3" x 2") 3.6m - Pack of 154
47mm x 75mm Sawn Treated Timber (3" x 2") 4.8m - Pack of 154
Why Buy Timber Packs?
Packs of timber ensure you can complete large construction projects with ultimate efficiency. When you purchase in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your timber getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Timber Packs
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks.
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!
How Is Timber Sized On Materials Market?
Here at Materials Market, we list timber sizes in a couple of different ways. Timber lengths are usually referred to in imperial terms (inches rather than millimetres) and are characterised by their width and height. The most popular way we refer to size is in inches (e.g 4" x 2") but we also use metric, which measures in millimetres (mm).
For example, 4" x 2" timber this would be 100mm x 47mm or 47mm x 175mm. We sell 47mm x 175mm on this website and this is used interchangeably with 4" x 2" to refer to the same size of product.
The slight discrepancy of 3mm between 47mm and 50mm just means that the finish at the ends is a lot more even and easier to work with.
Timber Pack Quantities
Here, at Materials Market, we stock a range of timber packs in a variety of quantities.
All of our treated timber packs are pressure treated using Tanalith E to make them last longer and protect them from rot, wear, and pests. We stock timber packs in the following quantities:
- 1.5" x 0.75" - 675 Pack
- 1.5" x 1" - 560 Pack
- 2" x 1" - 264 Pack
- 2" x 2" - 288 Pack
- 3" x 2" - 154 Pack
- 4" x 2" - 121 Pack
- 5" x 2" - 88 Pack
- 6" x 2" - 77 Pack
- 6" x 3" - 49 Pack
- 7" x 2" - 66 Pack
- 8" x 2" - 55 Pack
- 8" x 3" - 35 Pack
- 9" x 2" - 55 Pack
- 9" x 3" - 35 Pack
- 10" x 2" - 44 Pack