Pack Of Concrete Blocks (3 Products)
Buying packs of blocks in large quantities, also known as bulk shopping, is an excellent way to stock up while cutting down on construction costs. Buying blocks in bulk is a smart move, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. You'll also save time and money by avoiding the laborious process of going store-to-store on a regular basis.Find Out More About Our Types of Packs of Blocks
100mm Celcon H+H Standard Grade Plain Face 3.6N Block - Pack of 120
100mm Celcon H+H High Strength Grade Plain Face 7.3N Block - Pack of 120
100mm Solid Dense 7.3N Concrete Block - Pack of 72
Pack Of Concrete Blocks
Why Buy Packs of Blocks?
Block packs ensure you can complete large construction projects with ultimate efficiency. When you purchase blocks in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your blocks getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Block Packs
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks.
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!