Pallet of Fire Resistant Plasterboard (3 Products)
Buying fire-resistant plasterboard in bulk is a smart move, especially when you consider the additional price of delivery costs on singular units. When you buy a fire-resistant plasterboard pallet, you’re not only getting plasterboard at a discounted price but you also avoid the laborious process of going from store-to-store to get the quantity you need.Find Out More About Our Types of Pallet of Fire Resistant Plasterboard
12.5mm Knauf Fire Panel Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 60
Pallet of Fire Resistant Plasterboard
Why Buy Fire Resistant Plasterboard Pallets?
Fire resistant plasterboard pallets ensure you can complete large drylining projects with ultimate efficiency. At Materials Market, we stock fire resistant plasterboard in the following pallets:
- 12.5mm Knauf Fire Panel Square Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 60
- 12.5mm Knauf Fire Panel Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 60
- 15mm Knauf Fire Panel Tapered Edge Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm - Pallet of 48
When you purchase fire resistant plasterboard in bulk;
- The cost per unit decreases, allowing for a greater return on your investment.
- You won’t have to worry about your plasterboard getting damaged in transit.
- Buying smaller quantities more regularly is a pricier route as you will have to factor in surcharges every time - so it makes sense to stock up.
Benefits of Buying Fire Resistant Plasterboard Pallets
- Maximises efficiency & productivity - Reduces the time workers spend waiting for materials to arrive onsite.
- Ensures uniformity in all your projects - Maintained consistency of product.
- Eradicates lead time issues - By having a ready supply of inventory for your work, you can crack on with no holdbacks.
- Profitable - Bulk buying offers better prices than purchasing in smaller batches, making it an advantageous investment.
- Saves time - Having supplies readily available at the site fosters a faster completion of the project. Moreover, it makes life much more comfortable for those on-site!