GTEC Moisture Board(2 Products)
Are you looking for a smarter, simpler way to keep damp and moisture from infiltrating your structure's building fabric? GTEC Moisture Board provides maximum protection against humidity damage. Boasting specialised moisture-resistant additives in its core and liner, GTEC moisture board defies moisture and improves indoor air quality in kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms.Find Out More About Our Types of GTEC Moisture Board
What is GTEC Moisture Board?
GTEC Moisture Board is a high-performance plasterboard fortified with moisture-resistant additives, ensuring unrivalled protection against moisture damage in areas prone to humidity.
GTEC Moisture Board Applications
- Kitchens: Transform your kitchen into a moisture-resistant haven with GTEC Moisture Board.
- Bathrooms: Elevate your bathroom's defence against humidity and moisture, creating a long-lasting and protected environment.
- Utility Rooms: Shield your utility rooms from moisture damage, guaranteeing the longevity of your spaces.
GTEC Moisture Board Benefits
- Moisture Resistance: Enjoy unparalleled protection in humid areas, thanks to the moisture-resistant additives in the core and liner.
- Simple Installation: Effortlessly work with GTEC Moisture Board without power tools or dust extraction. A quick score and snap is all it takes!
GTEC Moisture Board Decoration & Plastering
Prior to decorating, it is recommended to apply Siniat Universal Sealer as a primer for the boards. Additionally, before plastering, the boards should be treated with a PVA bonding agent for optimal results.
Not the solution you're after? Discover our full range of moisture resistant plasterboard.