Gyproc Plank(2 Products)
Gyproc Plank stands as a highly versatile and essential plasterboard product, catering to a wide array of applications that necessitate standard fire, structural, and acoustic performance levels. With its amalgamation of an aerated gypsum core firmly encased in robust paper liners, Gyproc Plank emerges as an ideal choice for drylining internal surfaces. Its noteworthy thickness further contributes to heightened acoustic performance, elevating the quality of indoor environments. Notably, this plasterboard bears certification to BES 6001, garnering an esteemed 'Excellent' rating, and showcasing its commitment to excellence and sustainability.Find Out More About Our Types of Gyproc Plank
What is Gyproc Plank?
Gyproc Plank assumes the form of a meticulously crafted plasterboard product, wherein an aerated gypsum core forms the core, seamlessly bonded to sturdy paper liners.
The primary purpose of Gyproc Plank revolves around the efficient drylining of internal surfaces, thereby serving as a fundamental component in interior construction projects.
Its enhanced thickness engenders superior acoustic properties, promising an environment of tranquillity and comfort.
Moreover, the product's certification to BES 6001 with an 'Excellent' rating underscores its commendable dedication to meeting high-quality and eco-friendly manufacturing standards.
Gyproc Plank Applications
Drylining Internal Surfaces: Gyproc Plank finds its most prominent application in meticulously lining internal surfaces, presenting an optimal canvas for direct decoration or the application of a Thistle plaster finish.
Its efficacy in this realm contributes significantly to the creation of refined and polished interior walls.
Gyproc Plank Benefits
- Fire Protection: The non-combustible gypsum core inherent in Gyproc Plank confers commendable fire protection attributes. Demonstrating compliance with national Building Regulations, this plasterboard proudly bears the distinction of being classified as a 'material of limited combustibility' according to Approved Document B.
- Acoustic Performance: Gyproc Plank's augmented thickness is a key contributor to its exceptional acoustic performance. By effectively attenuating sound transmission, this product fosters an ambience of serenity and tranquillity.
- BES 6001 Certification: Gyproc Plank proudly bears the esteemed certification of BES 6001, successfully achieving an 'Excellent' rating. This serves as a testament to its unwavering commitment to adhering to stringent quality standards and sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Versatility in Applications: With its capacity to meet the requisites of numerous applications necessitating normal fire, structural, and acoustic performance levels, Gyproc Plank presents itself as an adaptable and indispensable construction material for diverse projects.
- Seamless Installation: Boasting standardised dimensions and robust construction, Gyproc Plank facilitates a streamlined and hassle-free installation process, ultimately expediting construction endeavours.
Frequently Asked Gyproc Plank Questions
Can Gyproc Plank Be Employed For Fire-Resistant Applications?
Absolutely, Gyproc Plank's non-combustible gypsum core bestows commendable fire protection properties, rendering it highly suitable for fire-resistant linings.
What Are The Thermal Conductivity Properties of Gyproc Plank?
Gyproc Plank exhibits a thermal conductivity rating of 0.19W/mK, thereby contributing to heightened energy efficiency within buildings.
Is Gyproc Plank Well-Suited For Damp or Humid Conditions?
Gyproc Plank is ill-suited for application in areas persistently subjected to damp or humid conditions. For humid spaces, consider using appropriate moisture-resistant plasterboard.
Moreover, it is not recommended for use in temperatures exceeding 49°C.