EPS Insulated Plasterboard(3 Products)
EPS insulated plasterboard, often called "Thermaline basic" or "Jablite", comprises a sheet of expanded polystyrene insulation (EPS) bonded to a 9.5mm plasterboard and is a no-fuss way to dryline the internal side of a blockwork wall. It makes up for its 'basic' thermal performance (or lack thereof) of 0.038 W/mK in its convenience: being super easy to handle and install.Find Out More About Our Types of EPS Insulated Plasterboard
22mm Thermal Basic EPS Insulated Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm
What Is EPS Plasterboard?
You might have heard EPS plasterboard referred to as Thermaline basic or Jablite plasterboard (after the popular manufacturer of EPS insulation).
In terms of its thermal performance, it is as “basic” as named, due to its basic level thermal performance of 0.038 W/mK.These 2400mm by 1200mm boards offer an all-in-one solution to people who want to save time and money.
Each board is comprised of a sheet of thermal insulation that is bonded to a 9.5mm tapered edge plasterboard; with the plasterboard only covering one side of the insulation.
- Designed for installation on the internal side of blockwork walls
- Drylining and insulation built into one product
- Each board is made to the same high standards, meaning you will always get a clean finish
- Factory bonded to an expanded polystyrene insulant with zero ODP (ozone depletion potential)
- Provides an ideal surface for plaster skimming or jointing
Benefits of EPS Insulated Plasterboard
- All-in-one product – One of the biggest benefits of EPS plasterboards is that they save time. Each board is comprised of EPS insulation and gypsum plasterboard drylining in one solid solution. When you choose all-in-one boards, you do not have to spend time sourcing different materials and fitting them together.
- Tapered edge – Each EPS insulated plasterboard in our range has a tapered edge. The tapered finish allows installers to achieve a seamless finish between sheets.
- Cost Efficiency – EPS is often not the first choice for people who want to reduce heat loss and improve the thermal envelope of their homes, but it is far cheaper than more effective alternatives such as PIR insulation. EPS plasterboards are also very easy to handle and install in internal walls.