Kingspan TR27 Thermaroof(8 Products)
Offering thermal conductivities as low as 0.024 W/mK, Thermaroof TR27 flat roof insulation board earns itself a firm place amongst the market's most thermally efficient flat roof insulation products. Highly versatile, the coated glass tissue-faced boards are purposed to insulate flat roofs waterproofed with fully adhered single-ply, partially bonded built-up felt, mastic asphalt or cold liquid applied waterproofing, as well as most green roof installations.Find Out More About Our Types of Kingspan TR27
Kingspan TR27 has been verified as being fully compatible with the following applications:
- Most single-ply, partially bonded built-up felt, bitumen-based, cold liquid applied and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems
- Single-ply non-bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent-based adhesive systems
- Most green roof systems
Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 Key Features
- Dual glass tissue faces
- High-performance, fibre-free, rigid thermoset insulation core
- Thermal conductivity of 0.024 W/mK
- Suitable for insulating flat roofs with single ply waterproofing
- Resistant to water vapour
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- BBA certified - certified to BES 6001 (Framework Standard for the Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products) ‘Very Good’
Kingspan TR27 Certifications
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- BS EN ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 45001: 2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use)
Frequently Asked Kingspan TR27 Questions
Do All TR27 Boards Have The Same Thermal Conductivity?
No, while the variance in conductivity is marginal, the thermal conductivity does differ nonetheless and will depend on the thickness of the insulation.
Thermal conductivity/Insulant Thickness:
- 0.027 W/m.K (< 80 mm)
- 0.025 W/m.K (80–119 mm)
- 0.024 W/m.K (≥ 120 mm)
What Is The Manufacturing Process Behind TR27?
Kingspan TR27 insulation boards consist of a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core, flanked with an autohesively bonded coated glass tissue on either side.
What Fixings Should I Use When Installing TR27?
Kingspan flat roof insulation must be fixed using plates and fasteners or manufacturer approved insulation adhesives.
The method you'll use to fix your Kingspan product will differ based on various regional factors, like substrate types and wind lift. You can explore different fixing patterns in the installation guidelines published by Kingspan themselves.
How Should I Cut Kingspan Insulation Boards?
Kingspan TR27 boards can be cut effectively using either a sharp hand/power saw. Ensure your cut line and measurements are traced accurately and clearly before proceeding. As ever, focus on cutting as neatly as possible to reduce the risk of unnecessary gaps within the installation system.