EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill(3 Products)
EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill Wall Insulation Board T&G is a top-performing full fill cavity wall insulation solution with a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core and aluminium foil composite facing. Boasting a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mk, this product provides up to 60% improved thermal efficiency over competing insulation products of the same thickness. What's more, the boards comprise a tongue and groove edge design - this engineered jointing system aids installation and prevents thermal bridging.Find Out More About Our Types of EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill
EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill
The Eco-cavity full-fill insulation is perfect for insulating full fill cavity wall applications whilst maintaining a residual 10mm cavity. This residual space is essential as it aids in reducing the transfer of water and moisture - two things which can wreak havoc on your walls' structural integrity. As an added bonus, it also works to accommodate mortar squeeze.
With Eco-Cavity Full Fill, you won't have to enlarge your cavity or wall width to make room for traditional, thicker insulation materials. This ensures users can maintain a smaller cavity while still adhering to current Building Regulations.
EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Wall Insulation Specifications
EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Wall Insulation Boards ensure a continuous layer of insulation in cavities where heat retention is a main priority.
For insulating internal walls, products like Rockwool RWA45 100mm are the insulation of choice due to their sound-deadening properties.
Let's check the specs:
- Suitable for full-fill cavity wall applications whilst maintaining a residual 10mm cavity - helping resist moisture transfer
- Fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core with aluminium foil composite facing
- Excellent thermal performance
- Engineered jointing system ensures a superior fit and continuous layer of insulation
- Effective protection against wind-driven rain
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 450mm
- Conveniently sized to allow the insertion of wall ties at the appropriate spacing - superior fit
- High level of thermal performance for thinner constructions
- 10mm cavity helps resist moisture transfer, aids installation and helps to accommodate mortar squeeze
EcoTherm develops, manufactures and supplies thin polyisocyanurate (PIR) rigid thermal insulation board products throughout the UK.
EcoTherm is best known for manufacturing three distinct product ranges: Eco-Versal, Eco-Torch, and Eco-Cavity. EcoTherm Eco-Versal boards offer a 5-in-1 solution to people who want versatile insulation.