OSB3 Tongue and Groove(2 Products)
OSB Tongue And Groove Board is a hard-wearing building board ideal for roofing, flooring and areas of high humidity. Widely used in structural applications (manufactured in accordance with EN 13986), the boards can be employed in decorative, commercial and domestic applications. This versatile product is a trusted solution for contractors and installers alike.Find Out More About Our Types of Tongue & Groove OSB3
18mm OSB 3 Tongue & Groove Flooring Board 2400mm x 590mm (8' x 2')
What Is OSB Tongue and Groove?
OSB Tongue and Groove is an extremely versatile engineered wood sheet material that promises quality results. Precision engineered for use in a majority of load-bearing applications, contractors rely on tongue and groove OSB boards as premium roofing and flooring panels.
Strips and softwood flakes of wood are layered with an adhesive resin and then hot-pressed into a panel. This strength lends itself to OSB tongue and groove boards' performative superiority over its sister board OSB2.
While Class 2 OSB sheets can only be used for non-load-bearing applications in dry conditions, OSB3 tongue and groove boards are an ideal solution for structural, load-bearing uses in humid conditions in housing applications. The boards are edge-coated with a proprietary water-resistant sealer to lessen the chances of edge swelling.
Typically used for construction, these sheets can also be used as sheathing materials on walls, floors and ceilings.
Where Is OSB Tongue and Groove Used?
- Wall sheathing
- Roofing applications
- Flooring applications - platform floors
- Display boards
- Furniture and concealment applications
OSB Tongue and Groove Key Features
- Relatively easily sealed against the elements - suitable for interior or exterior structural applications
- Precision engineered tongued and grooved board
- Edges machined to the finest tolerance for a snug and secure fit
- A reliable structural panel for house building and structural roofing
- Suitable for humid conditions - (Service Class 1 & 2)
- Carries the FSC certification and CE Mark
- Superb load-bearing properties
- Durable building board
- BBA approved
- Cost-effective alternative to plywood