OSB3 Board(6 Products)
Purpose-built to withstand high humidity and high levels of stress, Square Edge Oriented Strand Board (OSB) is a multilayer board made up of 'oriented strands'. This unique formation of wood fibres is what lends itself to the boards' excellent load-bearing capacity and attractive wood-patterned finish. The boards' BBA classification permits use in an array of applications such as commercial and domestic roofing and flooring. We stock Square Edge OSB3 in thicknesses: 9mm, 11mm and 18mm.Find Out More About Our Types of Squared Edge OSB3
18mm Structural OSB 3 Sterling Board 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
What Is Square Edge OSB3?
Squared Edge OSB3 is a versatile and reliable building material known for its precisely machined square edges.
This general purpose alternative to softwood and plywood is used extensively in renovation work and new projects and are stronger than chipboard products and non-structural plywood.
Where Is Square Edge OSB3 Used?
We recommend Square Edged OSB 3 for structural use in the following applications:
- Building a garden shed or a summer house - great flooring or wall sheathing solution
- In shop fittings - to provide racking or exhibition stands for heavy items
- Wall sheathing
- Flooring & roofing applications
- Roof decking
- Site hoarding
- Sarking applications
- Use in a variety of structural applications
Key Features of Square Edge OSB3
- Excellent structural strength and stability
- Versatile application
- Suitable for roofing, flooring, sheathing, and more
- Cost-effective alternative to traditional plywood
- Enhanced durability and resistance to moisture