Isover CWS 36 Cavity Wall Insulation(3 Products)
Isover CWS 36 Cavity Wall Insulation is a highly regarded and reliable glass mineral wool solution designed specifically for cavity wall applications. Manufactured by Isover, a trusted name in the insulation industry, this product offers exceptional thermal performance, moisture management, and fire safety.Find Out More About Our Types of Isover CWS 36
What Is Isover Cavity Wall Slab CWS 36 Insulation?
Isover Cavity Wall Slab 36 is engineered to provide excellent thermal insulation properties. The high-density mineral wool composition of the insulation effectively reduces heat transfer through external masonry cavity walls, minimising thermal bridging and preventing energy loss while helping to decrease energy costs.
Boasting an impressively low thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mK, Isover Cavity Wall Slab CWS 36 both meets and exceeds UK thermal building regulations.
Isover Cavity Slab Key Features
- Thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mK - excellent thermal performance
- Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and global warming potential (GWP) of less than 5
- Designed to fit between standard wall tie spacing
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification - the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- Manufactured with a water-repellent binder
- Euroclass A1 fire classification
- BBA approved