Kingspan TF70 Thermafloor(15 Products)
Kingspan Thermafloor TF70 is a top-of-the-line floor insulation board that significantly improves thermal efficiency in both solid and suspended ground floors. Not only are the boards thermally efficient, but with their easy-to-cut and handle composition they also allow for an efficient installation process. Boasting an impressively low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK, TF70 is suitable for new builds and refurbishment projects alike.Find Out More About Our Types of Kingspan TF70
Kingspan TF70 floor insulation board comprises a high-performance rigid thermoset insulation core flanked on either side with a low emissivity composite foil facing, autohesively bonded to the insulation core during manufacture.
Kingspan Thermafloor TF70's core is made with Nilflam technology - a trademarked set of formulations based on high-performance polyisocyanurate (PIR) manufacturing. The boards are manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential(ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP) - promising environmental kindness as well as outstanding thermal efficiency.
The result is a rigid thermoset PIR floor insulation board unaffected by air infiltration and resistant to the passage of water vapour. Coupled with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK, these boards should be your first consideration when tackling a floor insulation project.
Kingspan TF70 Thermafloor Applications
Kingspan TF70 floor insulation boards are amongst the best insulation solutions available for a host of floor applications. While they are generally used to insulate solid concrete and suspended timber ground floors, they can also be utilised to support floating floors.
TF70 PIR insulation has been verified as a suitable solution for the following systems:
- Suitable for use below underfloor heating systems
- Solid concrete and suspended timber ground floors
- Below the screed
- In block and beam floors
- Concrete slab floors
- Beneath concrete/supporting floating floors
Please note - Kingspan Thermafloor TF70 is not recommended for use in direct contact with subsoil and must be used over a DPM (damp-proof membrane).
Kingspan Thermafloor TF70 PIR Key Features
- Rigid insulation board suitable for use in solid or suspended floors
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Quick response floor heating – prevents heat loss through ‘heat sump'
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential(ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Chemically inert and safe to use
- Can reduce the cost of related items - soil removal, service connections
- Non-deleterious material
- Achieves a Green Guide Rating of A+
Kingspan TF70 Certifications
The following certifications confirm that TF70 meets the requirements of the building regulations for workmanship:
Manufactured in accordance with BS / I.S. EN 13165: 2012 + A2: 2016 (Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory-made rigid polyurethane foam (PU) products. Specification).
Manufactured under a management system certified to:
- ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management Systems. Requirements)
- ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems. Requirements)
- ISO 45001: 2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use)
- ISO 50001: 2018 (Energy Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use)
Frequently Asked Kingspan TF70 Questions
How Should I Cut Kingspan TF70 Board?
To ensure a clean and accurate cut, use either a fine-toothed saw or score the boards with a sharp knife then snap the board over a straight edge. Afterwards, trim the facing on the other side so that you have close-butting joints and continuity of insulation is maintained.