EcoTherm Eco-Versal Insulation Board(16 Products)
EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR insulation board comprises a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate PIR insulation core faced with aluminium foil composite. With a thermal conductivity of just 0.022 W/mK, Eco-Versal is one of the most thermally efficient solutions on the market. Highly versatile, the boards are conveniently general in their application, meaning they're perfect for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls, dormer cheeks and ceilings.Find Out More About Our Types of EcoTherm Eco-Versal
25mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
50mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
100mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
75mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
120mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
150mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
90mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm
Eco-Versal marries a myriad of properties that make it an excellent choice for a host of insulation needs: it boasts a closed-cell structure, is extremely lightweight, and is extremely rigid in its composition.
Eco-Versal comprises a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite; the composition of which lends itself to the boards' overall thermal efficiency.
What's more, these rigid boards are easy to cut and fit between studs, making the installation process less of a hassle in the following construction types:
- Existing floors
- Solid walls
- Pitched roofs - at rafter level
- Dormer cheek
- Cold flat roofs
- Timber frame walls
- Room-in-the-roof applications
EcoTherm Eco-Versal Specifications
Improve the thermal envelope of existing building elements in your home whilst providing a cost-effective means of reducing CO2 emissions with EcoTherm Eco-Versal.
The low emissivity surface of the reflective foil facing can cut radiant heat transfer across an adjoining air-space, offering excellent thermal performance for minimum wall thickness whilst maximising the internal space within your home. When correctly installed, Eco-Versal has an indefinite life; its durability depends on the background/supporting structure and conditions of its use.
Let's have a look at the specs;
- Excellent compressive strength when compared to traditional forms of insulation
- Rigid boards suitable for a host of applications
- Lightweight design will not weigh down the structure
- Resists attack from alkalis, dilute acids, mineral oil and petrol
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Meets Building Regulations/Standards with minimal thickness
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- The fibre-free insulation core and facings resist attack by mould and microbial growth
- Composite aluminium foil facings
- Minimises the risk of interstitial condensation - allows traditional forms of construction without modern problems of condensation
- High water vapour resistance
- Euroclass rating of F
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
BS EN is British and European Standard Specifications. With over 100 years of experience, the British Standards Institute is recognised as the UK’s National standards body.
- 140 kPa when tested at 10% compression to BS EN 826: 2013
- Energy Savings Trust (EST) endorsed product
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK - in accordance with BS EN 13165: 2012 + A2: 2016
- Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 99/3569
EcoTherm Insulation Storage & Handling
EcoTherm Eco-Versal boards ensure easy handling and installation alongside all the thermal benefits that come with higher-end insulation materials.
To cut use a fine-toothed saw, wearing appropriate hand and eye protection. Store boards in a flat, dry area off the ground away from mechanical and water damage.
EcoTherm develops, manufactures and supplies thin polyisocyanurate (PIR) rigid thermal insulation board products throughout the UK.
EcoTherm is best known for manufacturing three distinct product ranges: Eco-Versal, Eco-Torch, and Eco-Cavity. EcoTherm Eco-Versal boards offer a 5-in-1 solution to people who want versatile insulation.