EcoTherm Eco-Torch Insulation(8 Products)
EcoTherm Eco-Torch Flat Roof Insulation is a PIR insulation board suitable for use with hot-applied roofing systems or adhered single-ply systems. Primed to improve the thermal performance of new-build as well as existing roofs, this roofing solution comprises a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with coated glass tissue on one side and bitumenised glass tissue with polypropylene fleece on the other.Find Out More About Our Types of EcoTherm Eco-Torch
Eco-Torch is suitable for installation within any hot-applied roofing system or single ply on the following applications:
- Concrete decks
As advised by EcoTherm, if applying the boards to new build roofs, the insulation boards should be installed over a Vapour Control Layer (VCL) or sealed metal deck.
EcoTherm Eco-Torch Thermal Conductivity
The EcoTherm Eco-touch range boasts excellent thermal conductivity values:
- 0.026 W/mK below 80mm thickness
- 0.025 W/mK between 80-100mm
- 0.024W/mK above 120mm thickness
The boards are available in thicknesses of 30-150mm in dimensions 1200 x 600mm (0.72m2). For similar products, check out our insulation board range.
EcoTherm Eco-Torch Specifications
- Zero ODP
- Compressive Strength: Greater than 150kPa.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.024-0.026 W/mK.
- Eco-Torch has a typical water vapour resistance of 40MNs/g.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that is CFC/HCFC free
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Temperature tolerant and resistant to asphalt and hot bitumen at up to 230C.
- Resists attack from dilute acids and alkalis, oil and petrol.
- Minimises both surface and interstitial condensation.
- Resists attack by mould and microbial growth.
EcoTherm Eco-Torch Certifications
- BS EN 13165: 2012
- BS 4841-4: 2006
- Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008